Homework Help for Kindergarten - 8th Grade
Step 1. Research It!
Quick search on homework help resources:
- Culture Grams
- This is an easy-to-use source about countries and people from around the world.
- Kids InfoBits
- Designed for students from kindergarten through grade five, makes learning fun.
- InfoTrac Junior
- Resource designed for students from grade five through grade eight. All topics are covered here.
- TumbleBook Library
- Read, listen, and play games with your beginning reader.
- TumbleBook Readables
- An online collection of read-along titles for elementary, middle school, and high school students which feature adjustable online text and complete audio narration.
Step 2. Find the Facts
Step 3. Check the Web
- Kid Rex
- KidRex is a fun and safe search for kids, by kids! KidRex searches emphasize kid-related Web pages from across the entire Web.
- Discovery Education: Homework Help
- Discovery Education offers free student resources that bring learning to life both inside and outside the classroom. We invite you to take a look at our interactive games, videos, contests, virtual labs and activities designed to help you dive deeper into a topic — and have fun too!
- Fact Monster
- An online guide to help in standard homework subjects, plus special sections on building skills for studying, writing, speaking and listening.
- Homework Spot
- This extensive site lists resources for elementary and middle school homework, plus online exhibits and field trips, and tips for succeeding in school!
- Kidspace@The Internet Public Library
- Check out Kidspace for help with general reference, math, science, geography, arts, and language. (There is also a great selection of sites for fun stuff like games, hobbies, sports and crafts!)
- WordCentral: Merriam-Webster
- Use this online dictionary to check word definitions, create your own dictionary, or stump your friends with the “daily buzzword”!